1. Collection of personal information
HANEWFOODS GROUP collects personal information through legal and fair means.
2. Use of personal information
HANEWFOODS GROUP handles personal information only when necessary to attain the purposes indicated at the time of collection or to attain any of the following purposes.
(1) Recruitment activities and communication with applicants
(2) Human resources management and recruitment of directors, employees, or part-time employees
(3) Management of information of customers
(4) Transfer of information to customers or communication with them
(5) Shipment of products as gifts or handling of inquiries
(6) Business negotiations or meetings
(7) Administrative operations related to company shares
3. Transfer of personal information to third parties
HANEWFOODS GROUP does not transfer your personal information to third parties without obtaining your prior consent, unless otherwise required by the relevant laws and regulations.
4. Shared use of personal information
HANEWFOODS GROUP may share personal information within the scope of the aforementioned purposes (described under 2).
(1) Items of personal information that may be shared
- Full name
- Address (of a person or company), postal code
- Corporate name, office name, department name, or position that the individual is affiliated with
- Phone number, fax number, e-mail address
- Academic background, work experience, salary, performance reviews, past rewards or punishments, or any other information that is required for employment matters or for human resources management.
(2) Party responsible for the management of personal information
5. Personal information management
HANEWFOODS GROUP is committed to safely managing personal information by taking necessary and appropriate measures to protect personal information against unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification, and leakage.