TOKACHI IKEDA SHOKUHIN Co., Ltd.
Headquartered in Ikeda-cho, Hokkaido, where the environment is rich in nature, the processing factory is equipped with hygienic facilities and manufactures various processed products such as ham, sausage, and roast beef.
The "Fukutaro Yamamoto" brand made by following the original manufacturing method is also produced at our factory.
By the hands of veteran staff, we are working every day to create high quality products that are loved by everyone.
- Trade name
- TOKACHI IKEDA SHOKUHIN Co., Ltd.
- 11-1-11 Aza Nishi 2jo, Ikeda-cho, Nakagawa-gun, Hokkaido 083-0022
- May 16 1987
- JPY20 million
- JPY422million（fiscal year ending December 2020）
- Director & CEO
- Haruo Nakayama
- Director & COO
- Hideyuki Takemura
- Number of Employees
- 17（5men 12women）
*As of April 1, 2022
- Type of business
- Sales and production of processed meat products
- Certification system
- External certification including HACCP
Acquired "JFS-B standard" (October 2020) JFS-B20001094 Manufacturing sector：EⅠ
11-1-11 Aza Nishi 2jo, Ikeda-cho, Nakagawa-gun, Hokkaido 083-0022